Saturday, September 04, 2010

Everyday I love you

I've been sick for almost 2 weeks...I don't know why the cough and sore throat just hasn't gone way! I think my life has gone from boring to dull...far beyond dull i think. My daily routine is just work, home, watching movies and sleep. Not much of a life huh...I guess not much for my final year.

I can't stop thinking bout you everyday. I know we've always been apart  such as Mlk and KL but this year we've always seen each other every fort night and so I feel kinda off the track knowing that you are so far away. I can't seem to put my emotions right. It's only almost 2 weeks but I feel like it has been 2 years what more another 10 months...gosh I can't wait.

Baby, the only thing I look forward to everyday is the time when we speak on the phone or chat on the MSN. *emo* sial.

I'm just glad that you are back to work and you said that you are doing this for our future...so yeah I got to sacrifice all this shitty emotions of mine and think long term.

Ps:// I love you!!!!!



 

No comments: