Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nevereverland

Don't really have the mood to blog about anything. Being sick is no joke! Having a really bad throat and cough as well. I didn't have much sleep yesterday. Sigh! I miss you dear! Yes, even though it is just a phone call away but it's not the same not having you around so easily ie: to fix my comp, to sycn my ipod, to check my phone and just messing round with all the electronic gadgets. I'm not saying I don't know how to do it myself. It's just that you've always enjoyed doing it and I rely so much on you that now you are not here, things just seems different.

I hope that you settle down soon and your work will go smoothly. Don't stress too much k. I will here anytime you need someone to talk to. I can't wait for next year when I get to meet you. Though it's almost a week since you left and I'm already thinking about next year. Haha..Can't wait to graduate then we can do so many things together such as my long awaited road trip :)

I Love you!

No comments: