Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cherries....cherries & cherries

I will try to blog every single day so you won't miss out on my everyday life back here in Malaysia. Though you might be far far away but when we both look up into the sky, out hearts are actually beating as one. *aiyo so cheesy*.

The distance and the fact I won't be seeing you for 10 months hasn't kicked in yet. I still feel fine. Haha. To be honest, I was more esthetic bout my results which I knew on Tuesday morning the day u left. I guess I got caught up with the results rather than feeling sad that you were leaving.

The very day you left, I fell sick. I was coughing non stop and found it very difficult to breathe. Today, I'm having a very bad throat and feeling feverish. My whole body is aching. I guess I'm coming down with a fever. Friends say this is call love sick...Haha.

I was worried sick bout you today! I prayed so hard whilst driving to work with shaky hands. I'm just relieved that you are fine and that everything will be ok.
I can't wait to visit you. Hence the title of this post...Cherries came to mind!

Love you and I can't wait for classes to start and join the rest of my fellow warriors to battle. This year we will strive in our studies and get even better results :)

No comments: