Friday, September 17, 2010

What if......

What' and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening
as words come. But put
them together side-by-side and they
have the power to haunt you for the
rest of your life: ‘What if?'..."

"I don't know how your story ended.
But I know that if what you felt
then was love - true love - then
it's never too late. If it was true
then it why wouldn't it be true
now? You need only the courage to
follow your heart..."

"I don't know what a love like that
feels like... a love to leave loved
ones for, a love to cross oceans
for... but I'd like to believe if I
ever felt it. I'd have the courage
to seize it. I hope you had the
courage to seize it, Claire. And if
you didn't, I hope one day that you
will.".

Love the letter that Sophie wrote to Claire in the movie " Letters to Juliet". Personally, It was really touching and emotional for me not to mention romantic.

It really reminds me of you.

Bad days, I feel you slipping through my fingers..
I feel I'm so far away from you that I don't matter anymore.
I feel lonely
I'm afraid I won't recognise you and your touch.
Your smile, touch and your face is constantly running in my brain.


Good days, I know you're there.
You are the reason I look forward to my final year.
Everyday I can't wait for your call
The excitement of hearing your voice makes me wanna....
Though it really hurts to be far away from you,

I know it's the best for our future so be Happy :)


It's another 5 days to our 5th Anniversary of which we only celebrated 2 years as you were away for the rest and this year is no different. Well, it's just a number and since we will be together for many more years to come so why count in the first place. :)

Oh, will be starting class tomorrow *excites*. Can't believe I will be a final year student. All my hard work for the pass few years will be paid off real soon...

No comments: