Monday, September 06, 2010

Espana....my dream honeymoon destination!!!

Funny how I thought of you as I was watching some travelling and cooking show on Spain! I can't help to think about you every single time I see something that is associated with ESPANA! Barcelona, Madrid.....

Every since you worked in Spain for 4 months, I've begun to fantasized of going to Spain to see the wonderful Sagrada da Familia and all the other breathe taking architecture that is of Antonio Gaudi's work. After listening to all the interesting stories of your adventures in Barcelona, Spain, I've begun to completely fall in love with that city, country. Every since going to Brazil and being able to converse in Portuguese, I've always wanted to learn Spanish as it is more widely spoken compared to Portuguese. Perhaps, ESPANA will be the best place... :)

I will never forget Spain as it was the first country you went for work and the longest away from me before New Zealand. You went for 4 months and I thought it was HELL but you never know what surprises may come next. Before I knew it you were going to NZ for 6 months. It was painful..haha..You know there is a saying that "Absence makes the heart grow fonder", I don't know...I feel its more like 'Absence makes the heart more painful". Haha...Now, you have yet gone to another country far far away from me for God knows how long...Yeah yeah think long term as I said in my previous blog post!

Back to Espana, gosh I think I could live there forever...All the wonderful and glorious food! Hmmmmm....Paelas, Tortillas, Hamons and etc...Yum Yum!!

Before I've always wanted Maldives to be my Honeymoon destination but in recent years...Huh I've got myself a new place..*a hint to Mr. Tan* ..Ooops...

Ps:// I love you more and more as the days go by

No comments: