Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The journey of faith

This is an ancient pic during the early days of our relationship
It has been exactly 5 years since we first met. The memories are crystal clear as to what you were wearing during our first date and also what our conversation were. I remembered you wearing the Seed shirt with jeans, Rolex watch and also your police boots. My heart was racing while waiting for you to pick me up. Well after all it was my first date, I'm entitled to feel nervous and yet excited at the same time.

Fast forward 5 years, here we are still together and I know I love you more and more as each day passes. I admit our journey is no fun fair. It's not smooth, it's not happy all the time, there are ups and downs occasionally but yet we managed to concur all of our differences, understanding each other better. Love is self-less! Sacrificing is part of the game..We don't complaint but go all out to pleased our partners.

Though we are apart all the time, I guess this is how our relationship gets better. As a saying goes.."If you love someone more than anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart." It's true! Every time I hear your voice, I feel you close and near to me. I look forward to that very call everyday. Anyway, I can't deny the fact I miss you every day but I'm strong and I know I can survive through this ordeal. Just looking forward to get my LLB Degree and doing my CLP. :) 
Celebrating his 30th birthday this year :)

Darling, I just want to say I will hold your hand till the ends of our life. I will love, cherish and appreciate you in every possible way. I'm sorry If I previously hurt you so deeply. Every day is a learning process for us to strive to be a better person and I want to do it with you. You once said that we have a long road to go and that you would want to walk it with me.. Fate brought us together and I have faith that the Big Man above knows what is best and has great plans for us in the future. Right now, right here...I just want to wish you a very Happy 5th Anniversary. I don't know why am I even counting the years as if it really matters. What matters most is I know we have along way and more years to go so why count in the first place. I know we will always be together despite what may come our way.

Ps:// You said you loved me for these 5 years...I will say I've loved you for 5 years and will love you forever!

No comments: