Monday, May 24, 2004

-Day 60 in Brazil-
-23-05-2004
-Sunday
-11.06 p.m

Oh..Well!Today is exactly 2 months since I left malaysia for Brazil.I had a wonderful weekend!Yesterday was my first time going to a disco so I was pretty excited about the whole thing..In the afternoon I went to Democrata Pub again for lunch..Remember I wrote earlier about the pub that serves very good feijoada(a typical Brazilian food)?After that,I went to Cibelle´s house and finally in the night...we went to Blen Blen Black Music Disco with 3 of her other friends and another 2 youth exchange students from Belgium~Anouk and Alexandre.I guess with my kind of features,nobody would ever believe that I am actually already 18...I realized that ppl were like staring at me..Maybe because I am a foreigner or maybe I look to young for my age or even maybe because I am too pretty and cute..Lolz!Later,I ordered a Nova Shin Beer and a glass of mix fruit vodka while Cibelle ordered a kiwi caipirinha(white rum and kiwi=Brazillian typical drink) and a can of beer.I tried her Caipirinha..It tasted terrible ..It was my first time to such places,so I wasn´t really used to it!Anyway,after our drink,we headed off to the dance floor.All in all.It was a night full of experiences.We decided to go home at 4am ,even at this time,it was still considered early.If this was in Malaysia,My dad would have chopped off my head!Hahahahaha!
Today,we only woke up at 12 something.....Oh ya..Alexandre and I slept at Cibelle´s house and we had a wonderful time together...Can´t imagine that we only slept at 5 am the night before and we woke up at 12pm with only 7 hours sleep!So tred man!

No comments: