Friday, May 21, 2004

-Day 57 in Brazil-
-20-05-2004
-Thursday
-6.06 p.m

A Poem To Share

You are who you are for a reason.
You´re part of an intricate plan.
You´re a precious and perfect unique design,
Called God´s special woman or man.

The parents you had were the ones he chose,
And no matter how you may feel,
They were custom design with God´s plan in mind,
And they bear the Master´s seal,

No,that trauma you faced was not easy.
And God wept it hurt you so,
But it was allowed to shape your heart,
So that into his likeness you´d grow.

You are who you are for a reason,
You´ve been formed by the Master´s rod,
You are who you are ,beloved,
Because there is a God!

Today I just felt like praying and asking God about my future and I came across this poem in the book that I am currently reading.It is called The Purpose Driven Life by famous christian writter=Rick Warren!I have been thinking of my life and wanting to go to a deeper level in my walk with the Lord!Somehow.....I just push it off my mind..until yesterday night when I was sitting in my room praying..I just felt a very strong feeling inside me...something that I can´t explain!From yesterday onwards..I suddently just felt very excited reading the bible which before I just dread..I guess this time in Brazil is a time of healing and recovering like what my youth leader said when she was praying for me before I came here.She said that she sence this is a word from the Lord...

Draw close to God,and God will draw close to you
James 4:8


No comments: