Monday, May 17, 2004

-Day 53 in Brazil-
-16-05-2004
-Sunday
-6 p.m

All bright and sunny!!!!Eventhough the weather was so cold....it was still a fine day.Today I went out again with the Exchage students together with the ROTEX to Parque Ibirapuera.There were about 10 of us...They were from Switzerland,Mexico,Ecuador,Australia,Turkey,Belgium,Denmark,Finland and of course Malaysia.......:)We were all there at 10 a.m and we had a stroll around the park...enjoying our presents together..talking and laughing..I got to know more people like Olivia from Switzerland,Katie from Australia,Camila from Denmark and.....I like Olivia and Camila the most coz they were so friendly and really nice to talk to..Later,we all played football together eventhough I never played football in my whole entire life before...I was fun!We all had lunch on the grass just like a picnic and the girls were all lying on the grass admiring the fine weather..Eventhough we did not do much in the park,I still enjoyed it very much coz I made new friends and that is the whole purpose of this exchange program!

No comments: