Monday, May 10, 2004

-Day 46 in Brazil-
-09-05-2004
-Sunday
-11.20 p.m.

Today is Mother´s Day!!!!I really miss my mother.."Happy mother´s Day ma!!Anyway,I woke up at 12 p.m this afternoon(shy man wake up so late)lolz...I gave my host mother the tea cup set that I bought and wished her Happy Mother´s day!!Today,we went to my host parents relatives house for lunch and celebrated Mother´s day there.The house was well designed and had many nice pieces of furnitures and not forgeting the lovely swimming pool.The food was so good that I couldn´t resist myself from taking a second round..Roast duck,Roast chicken,Grilled fish,Spagetti,Salad and delicious desserts were some of the food that was served today..After lunch..we all had a Karaoke sesion which my host sister lead everyone to it since she has a wonderful voice.In a nutshell,we all had a wonderful time over there.
For dinner,my host sister,David and I went to Mc´ Donalds to have some burgers since everyone was so exhausted to cook dinner..And now I am here writting my blog as usual and is cracking my head as what to write!!!!!Sometimes as I am writting my blog...My good old memories of Melaka begins to bring me back there and starts to make me miss all my good friends and people that are dear to me!!!I really miss Malaysia and melaka.See you soon Next March.

No comments: