Saturday, May 22, 2004

-Day 58 in Brazil-
-21-05-2004
-Friday
-12.00 a.m

Crush

What is a crush?Can anyone out there tell me the exact definition for crush?To me...I personally think it is a kind of feeling we have deep down inside us when we like someone.We will find all sorts of ways just to get closer to our crush and chat them up;we will feel extremely happy when their around us and we wish they would be there 24/7;when they feel happy,naturally we will also feel happy for them and when they are sad..we will definitely feel the same way too.Have you ever heard the song Crush by "Mandy Moore"?If you have,then you will understand what I am trying to put across;if you have not,then you really have to go check it out- view the lyrics and understand it.
I myself have also experience all this too.At that point of my life,I was young,immatured,innocent and I thought that i was really deeply in love with all my crushes.But all this was only temporary,slowly the lovey dovey feeling just faded away.
I have always been questioning myself and others what is a crush,like and in love and how do we tell the difference between them?But till now,I still yet to have an answer for it.Nevertheless,I am confident enough to say that as I grow older,I will surely experience it one day and tell the difference for myself.As for now,I just want to enjoy life till the fullnest and not think of anything else but to look forward and achieve my goals and dreams in life.Besides,and to have a deeper walk in my christian faith with the Lord!

Today was a very busy day for me.After school,I had 'Football Practice".It was fun watching the boys and gurls play.I was looking forward to put my foot on the court but did not had a chance to because of some unforeseenn reasons.I am sure that next week I will be able too.After the so called "Football Practice",I had to rush home to take my shower and head to the shopping mall to meet my school friends.We had earlier agreed to play Bowling and this is the second time their inviting me so I had no choice but to obliged.Nevertheless,it was fun!I was quite bad at all the games coz as far I can remember,this is my 3rd or 4th game that I ever played in my whole entire life!But it was the fun and all the laughters that we enjoyed the most.Now,I am so tired out!

Friendship with God is reserved for those who reverence Him.
Psalms 25:14

No comments: