Saturday, May 08, 2004

-Day 44 in Brazil-
-07-05-2004
-Friday
-5.45 p.m.

Oh!!!!!I am now in Brazil under a Rotary Youth Exchange program and will be here for 1 year...I am only gonna come back next March...Oh man,I really miss malaysia and of course my proud hometown..Melaka.
The thing that I miss most is of course the lovely "Nasi Lemak" and "Curry Chicken"!!!!!Anyway,today I went to school as usual and by the way I am attending Colegio Guilherme De Almeida in Guarulhos,SP,Sao Paulo.
Today the weather was extremely chilly coz winter is approaching soon in July and it is getting colder each day.....As everyone knows,Malaysia is so hot that when I landed at the airport,I felt as if I was in Europe or something like that!:)okok!!!!I have been talking for so long that I think I have to go..Tchau!!!

No comments: