Friday, June 04, 2004

-Day 71 in Brazil-
-03-06-2004
-Thursday
-6.14 p.m.

Woh!Its been like more than a week since I last blog...For the last whole week,I was down with terrible cold and had a bad cough as well!!!Ermmm..it is frezzing here man!!!!Can´t stand it anymore!!!Anyway,last Sunday I went to a BBQ function organized by the Rotary clubs in Guarulhos!!!It was nice!!!What can I say more..Brazilians are famous for their Churrascaria(BBQ)..Just can´t wait for tomorrow coz I and a group of friends from school will be going to a concert in Sao Paulo.This is a famous Brazilian group.."Jota Quest"..This is my first time going to a concert in Brazil thats why I feel so excited about it!!!!
Today I feel very happy coz finally Gerald made up his mind(so hard to convince him)to stop playing CS(counter strike)!!!So many ppl in this world are just addicted to this game...so getting to convince 1 of them to stop...is realy good news..Gerald is a very good friend so..finally he "lam tong",I am also very happy for him loh!!Donno..what to say ad..Tchau!!!!!!Muaskkk

No comments: