Wednesday, June 30, 2004

-Day 96 in Brazil-
-29-06-2004
-Tuesday
-6.30 p.m

Nossa!!!!!!I really had a great and wonderful time of my life for the pass 4 days together with Amirul....I think these few days was the happiest time of my life in Brazil!Finally,I know I´m not alone in Brazil,at least there is someone else here with me from Malaysia but the sad thing is he is going back this Sunday.*Sob Sob*!I sent him to the bus station today and I really got emotional when his bus left...Ok!So let me bring you ppl back to last Saturday when we first met.Actually I found out about Amirul through the Internet and finally we decided to meet because he was leaving soon.So,when I went to the bus station to pick him up,I didn´t really know who I was looking for.Well,I have seen his pic but in real life its really different.Anyway,I spotted this guy who looked like him but I wasn´t really sure but I had no choice so I just patted him on the back and he turned..Luckily it was Amirul..if not I will be so shy!kekekekek.
Later that night,we went to a Sukiyaki party together with my host parents and later we spend the whole night talking until about 4.30 a.m. only did we dropped of to sleep and we had to wake up at 7 a.m. the next day to go to Hopi hari with Rio from Indonesia and Ricardo from Ecuador was really crazy and funny...and I was the only gurl there!!!!!During out rides,Rio was really funny coz he is scared of heights and we all had to really persuade him to come with us and the funny thing is after all the rides...he is like "wow!!!!I want to go again!!!Lolz.We Really had a blasting time there at Hopi Hari.The fun we all had wasn´t so much of the rides..but more of the time we all had together.I really enjoyed that day.We literally spend the whole day there.We left Terminal Barra Funda with a bus at around 10 a.m and we only got back at around 10 p.m.After that crazy trip,someone suggested that we all go for a drink somewhere and we all ended up at a roadside store.By the time I got back was almost 12.30 am midnight...because Amirul and I got lost while going home..We missed the bus stop but thank goodness we managed to find our way home!Monday!!!!!Huh,I skipped school coz Amirul was here..He was supposed to go back in the afternoon after going to the bank but he had some problems taking out his money and so he had to stay another day and go to the bank first thing in the morning the next day.I was delighted coz Amirul was staying another day...huhu!So,we decided to go to the cinema and catch a show and we ended up watching Harry Potter 3.*Interesting*.Finally today...skipped school again and Amirul woke me up at about 10.30 p.m. 1)Breakfast 2)Bank 3) Lunch 4)Bus Station....We reached Tiete Bus Station about 1.30 p.m and Amirul bought a 3.30 p.m bus ticket to go back to Pouso Alegre-Minas Gerais.We spend our time by walking around and we stopped by to have a drink at some cafe...The Bus station was really impressive..Just reminds me of KLIA in Malaysia!Jeng...jeng...jeng....*3.30 p.m.* The time has come for Amirul to leave...It was really painful for me to say goodbye to him.I probably will only get to see him in the next 5 years coz next February he will be going to Rome to get his International Bachelor in an International Business school
there.By that time,I´m not even back in Malaysia..So,I dont really know when will I ever get to see him again!!!Anyway,as long we keep in touch I know that our friendship will always be there...Ate Mais!Tchau...beijossssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments: