Saturday, June 19, 2004

-Day 86 in Brazil
-18-06-2004
-6.55 p.m

Sigh************Finally its Friday!!!!!But still....I can´t enjoy myself!Tomorrow I have a very important Portuguese Test by Rotary and if I fail it..I won´t be able to go for my trip to the Northeast..*Nervous*..Anyway,I know I have studied and so I put the rest to God!!*grinn*Last Tuesday,ermmm...I went for a typical country party...Festa Junina,organized by my Rotary Club.Its a very big event in Brazil..I´m actually still quite blur what izzit all about..only know that its a Festa in June..thats why its call Feista Junina and all the small children will dress up in typical country dresses!Arrrrrrrrr...lost track..*hahah* was talking about the party,the food was like..yamyam..just could´t resist..!As the food was going down my throat.*oh* is as though I could sence that my clothes were getting tighter and tighter..probably not my clothes but "ME".There was BBQ,sweetcorn,sausage but mostly irresistable desserts...which made me temted to try all of them..
This month is like a month of just pure eating....There are just too many feistas around...The thought of it just scares me...!Just so afraid of putting on weight..kekekekekeke. Anyway...gotta get back to my studies....Wish me Luck!!!!

No comments: