Saturday, June 12, 2004

-Day 79 in Brazil-
-11-06-2004
-Friday
-7.44 p.m

Well....looks like I have been "Lost in Transition" for the past 1 week.Have you guys watch the show..it was played in the plane while on my way here to Brazil..It was a nice show though!I just didn´t have the mood to blog..Vera Vera..did you like the Jota quest concert you went to last week?...This phrase has been buzzing around me for the past 1 week..Anyway,the concert was excellent..the atmosphere was just wonderful..I really had a blasting time there!last Sunday,I went to the cinemas to watch The day after tomorrow.It was a great disappointment coz it was partly because it was in Portuguese and the other part was because it was not what I expected the movie to be!They spend so much money on advertising but it wasn´t that great after all.Lolz!Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday..school,school and more school!Finally,yesterday and today was public holidays...so I could sleep in late and relax...haha!I went to the cinemas again yesterday and we watch a Brazilian movie..its about a famous Brazilian singer who died of AIDS.
Today...a brand new day..Saw collin on9 in IRC and he told me that he got the Daimler Christler scholarship that he applied for..I was so happy and excited for him!I just felt like hugging and congatulating him...but too bad..too far ad..in Brazil lah!I was shock too how did he get the scholarship?well..he saw the advert in the Star newspaper and just applied for it and later sat for the test...Not until today..that he knew he was selected...They called him up and told him to go for his training next week at Shah Alam..It seems that in the whole Malaysia only 22 ppl was selected and I guess Collin was just 1 of the lucky one!After 3 years of mechanical engineering training..then he will be able to work for Daimler Chrysler Malaysia or maybe even be lucky enough to go to Daimler Chrysler Germany..just like How keen,my other lucky friend!
Lives a journey that is kinda hard to predict!We meet...we share..we gain..we cherish..we appreciate den all of a suddent everything seems to be in reverse mode..we loose...we fall..we just have nothing nice in life..don't even know why I will feel this way?I guess this is just part of a journey in life!When I think that all of my friends are leaving and going their separate ways after schooling days...I tend to get quite sad..*Sob Sob*Sometimes in life..if we don't learn how to let go of certain things..we may never know how much we appreciate and cherish it.But..why do we always have to learn things in the hard way??Like a blossomed friendship..we may not see each other in like 10 years or more..but once we see each other..the friendship is still there and will remain there forever..So friends out there....I hope I may see all of you back someday...and our friendship will last and remain forever!Friends4ever!!!Love you guys...Muaskkkkkkkkkkkkk :)

No comments: