Friday, June 25, 2004

-Day 91 in Brazil-
-24-06-2004
-Thursday
-5.08 p.m

I´m so excited..........coz I finally spoke to the other exchange student from Malaysia yesterday.Amirul has been here for like 1 year and 2 months and next Wednesday he will be going back.....*Sob sob* Just when I found out that I am not alone, he is going back..*sigh* But the good news is most probably this Saturday he is coming down from Minas Gerais to Guarulhos and he will be spending a night at my place!Great........then the following day we will be going to Hopi Hari(team park) with some other exchange students....I´m sure it will be very fun!!!!!!!!!!!!Just cant wait for this Saturday!
Well.....let me update you ppl out there what happened this week....On Tuesday,I attended the Installation of The Rotary Club of Guarulhos which happens to be my host club also. It was held in the Rotary Foundation building and for the first time it was nicely decorated with flowers and ribbons all over..It was a grand Installation..Even the district gavenor, members from various clubs in Guarulhos and Rotarators attended this function!!!!!The new President is now Rtn. Miguel and during his speech which I did not understand at all...he just couldn´t control his tears...it was really touching.I personally like him alot...he is the most friendly Rotarian around...Well, the other days was as usual...school,school and school! Nothing really much is happening in school except that everybody is busy preparing for the Festa Junina which is this Saturday..My classmates are all busy practicing their dance and of course I would be the most supporting audient...kekekke!Hope to see Amirul and friends this weekend....Tchau & beijosssssssssssssss!

No comments: