Saturday, October 09, 2004

OCTOBER FEST FINALLY!!!!!

-Day 198 in Brazil-
-08-10-2004
-Friday
-4.32 pm

My God....Finally everything is finalized!!!! Now at least I can go to Blumenau and my south tour peacefully!!!! I seriously just dislike(was almost near to saying Hate but...) my counselor(which exchange student doesn´t?)kekekke.Sorry dad, no offence ok?Here the story goes, My friend and I,Jana from Botswana,Afica were planning to travel down south next week but as usual....Under the YEP rules, all exchange students must get authorisation letters from their natural parents, host parents and last but not least the Youth Exchange chairman!!!!! At first, I was seriously thinking of not letting my Chairman know of my travelling plans because I knew complications would occur but as a good exchange student I decided to do it the proper way by getting all the authorisation letters ready!!!! My counsellor was such a job to handle..."You will miss school for at least 2 week", "Where will you be staying?"," I need all the information of all the place you are staying " and etc.....I could have just killed him but I just stayed( pretented) calm infront of him and let out all my anger at home!!!! My Rotary Club President was such a sweetie....he didn´t even object to my travelling plans..instead he was giving me support by telling me to have fun and to enjoy my stay there!!!
People out there always thinks that Youth exchange students lifes are great and wonderful...(of course they are) but not mentioning all the rules and regulations set by Rotary..*sigh* No comments!!! So, What do you all think? Just to go for 14 days to the south ,I needed to go through such a job just to let my counsellor approve of it!!! ------------------

No comments: