Saturday, October 02, 2004

NORDESTE 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sigh*

-Day 192 in Brazil
-02-10-2004
-Saturday
-11.53 am

Time really flies hei!!! NORDESTE 2004 just ended like 2 months ago but to me it still seems like yesterday!!!I can still vividly remember those freaking moments we had on the trip and I´ll probably keep it at heart till as long I can remember! NORDESTE 2004 was my first Rotary organized trip and will my last too...The rest are too expensive so I decided to go down to the south of Brazil together with a few exchange students and we´ll be making our way to the famous Iguaçu falls...It seems that it is one of the 10 wonders in the world..*TRUE OR FALSE*??? Let me see? I know who to ask!! The MR Know all..Mr.Jimmy Tay!!!! Who´s that? Well...that´s of course my dearest father!!!!!!! Ok guys...I´ll find out from him and let you guys know ASAP ok? set? Saturday!!!!* evil smile* let´s get the Party started.......hahahahaha!Actually,it´s just a very normal saturday,I´ll be going out with my host mother later on and we´ll probably catch a show or as usual...her style!!*SHOPPING*
Ok...fellers! I got to run now....Hope to Blog later

No comments: