Friday, October 01, 2004

My sadness,My madness,I´m my own savior!

-Day 190 in Brazil-
-30-09-2004
-Thursday
-4.09 pm


LOST IN TRANSLATION

Thunder storm and lighting strucks,
The clouds suddenly changes from
baby blue to jet black,
Rain starts falling from heaven above
and it gets heavier and heavier....
I´m all alone in the middle of no where,
Trying to find a place to excape,
But all I see is darkness covering me.
I´m stuck, I´m stuck....
This goes on and on in my head
Fear begins to overtake me
Sweat just keeps running down my head
I start to turn round and round
Seeking for help....
I´m lost, I´m lost.....
I donno what to do!!!!
I´m lost in this world of confusion
HELP....HELP....HELP....
*Screamimg*...........arrrrrggggggggggg!!
Written by:
Vera Tay

This is exactly how I felt as I was blogging........Sometimes I just wonder what is it like to live in a world full of pain and suffering???

No comments: