Wednesday, October 06, 2004

LIFE´S A ROLLER COASTER!!!!!

-Day 195 in Brazil-
-05-10-2004
-Tuesday
-5.11 pm



TAKE ME AWAY --AVRIL LAVIGNE
I cannot find find a way to describe it
It´s there inside
All I do is hide
I wish that it would just go away
What would you do
You do if you knew
What would you do

*Chorus
All the pain I thought I knew
All the thoughts lead back to you
Back to what
Was never said
Back and forth
Inside my head
I can´t handle this confusion
I´m unable come and take me away

I feel like I´m all alone
All by myself I need to get around this
My words are cold
I don´t want them to hurt you
If I show you
I don´t think you´d understand
´Cause no one understands

*Chorus
I´m going nowhere on and on and
I´m getting nowhere on and on and on
I´m going nowhere on and on and off
and on and off and on

Take me away
Break me away
Take me away

Life sometimes can be sickening!!!!!............*No comments*

No comments: