Monday, November 29, 2010

Mortar boards flew into the air

Congratulations to all Brickfields LLB graduates! I'm extremely happy for you guys :) I can't wait to graduate next year with Mun. I REALLY can't wait :) Mun, time will fly and by then it will be our turn to throw our mortar boards to the air.

Our turn shall come..............

Personally, graduation is a time for me to have a sense of achievement. To feel that all the hard work we put in all these years are well paid off. It will be the best part of my life for my parents to witness this proud moment of my life. To see me walk down the aisle and go up stage to receive my scroll*empty at time of receiving*. It will also mean alot to me if James could make it back for my graduation. I always teased him that besides my wedding and proposal, probably my graduation will be the ONLY few occassions that I would receive flowers from him. It's not only for the flowers, I just want my love ones to witness my proudest moment of my life and what more to ask then for my boyfriend to be present. *Fingers cross*

Now, I'm super excited about my Christmas present from James. :) It is meant to be a BIG suprise according to him but he has been enticing me and keeps hinting to me what is it. Ie: Can open and close, has nine parts, like this like that...For sure he is not that good at keeping secrets and surpises. Hehe! Anyway, I can't wait but for now I don't know what to buy for a guy who has basically everything and also that has REALLY expensive taste :(...

Any ideas?

No comments: