Monday, December 06, 2010

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp!!!!

*Yeh*....It's done! My ticket to NZ is finalised thanks to James. I'm glad that now Air Asia flies to Christchurch, NZ. The only set back is I will have to get a connecting flight to Auckland. Not a biggie but I would have preferred to fly directly into Auckland. The only reason I chose to fly Air Asia was because It was amazingly cheap and also wanted to save some money for James. All in ticket inclusive of meals, 25kg luggage, pre-booked sit with extra leg space and the comfort kit cost only RM968! Ain't that ridiculously cheap?

I really can't wait to see James! I'm so excited *grinning*. This coming trip will be my 3rd trip to NZ. The first was summer 2008, second was winter 2009 and my coming trip will be winter 2011. I've decided to stay for almost 5 weeks this round. My reasons are that I just want to spend real quality time with James and also to visit Lissa and baby. =)

I can't believe we are already in December! This would be my last month at work and I will definitely miss my colleagues. However, comes January I would be back studying as a full-time student. Exams will be start on 11th May and my last will be on the 31st then off I go to Sheep land.

Ps:// I'm all set baby!

No comments: