Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pandora my love

I'm touched by the very essence of the content writen in this card

Yay! Finally received my x'mas presents from James. I'm overwhelmed and beyond words! I don't even know how to feel. I'm just too surprised! I thought he send my pressie earlier in the month but he actually only fedex it last Friday and it was a pleasant suprised when I received it Monday morning. First, he said he sent it to my aunt's address then he said it was to my house in Melaka. He actually planned the whole suprise to a whole new level when I got the package while at work. *Screams with exitement*  

Pandora Charm Bracelet
1) Evil eye charm - First evil eye bracelet from Turkey that James gave me

I love how James is so thoughtful! He actually gave so much thought when buying this gift. Accroding to him, every charm represents significant events for all the time we've been together. *Cries*.

Mini 14crt gold with 0.05 carat diamond cross charm
2) Cross pendant - First cross swarovski from James




3)Book & 4) mortar hat charm - pre graduation pressie :)
Sorry peeps...Not very clear
5) Chimpanze charm - Our first outing to the zoo & James was born in the year of the Moneky
6) Aeroplane charm - James travels alot so it reminds me of him






The whole set :)

14crt gold with 0.5 carat diamond studded cross pendant


Wow.."Love" his wrapping.LOL! I'm loving the charm bracelet =)





Darling, I'm blessed to have you.

My best friend,
My partner,
My hope,
My joy!

Wishing everyone a very blessed Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: