Friday, November 19, 2010

Have you ever really loved a "Man"

My all time favourite love song is Have you ever really loved a woman by Bryan Adams!! I practically love all his song i.e: Summer of 69, please forgive me, straight from the heart and etc. Really good old songs from the 90's :)

Anyway, had a really good half an hour conversation with darling on the phone. Felt so good just chatting with him :) It feels like just yesterday when he left for NZ but to think about it how time flies as it is almost 3 months already. I'm surpised that I've lasted that long. :( I've got another 7 months plus before we meet but somehow I feel the days to meeting him is getting so close. I can just feel it :)

He promised that this year will be the last time we will ever be apart. He is tyring to make me happy coz I know for a fact it will not happen. I still gotta do my CLP and chamber once I finish my basic law degree. I probably will need another 2 years or more before I am considered a full fledge lawyer. It is unlikely that he will be base in Malaysia anymore except for short holidays so looks like we will need to stick it out for another 2 years being apart :(

How do you know if he/she is the one? Somehow I just know! Love was just made for you and me. Darling, the days are long and I can't stop thinking bout you every second. I know you feel the same way too. We just have to stick it through and have faith that everything will work out just fine.

****Family law is killing me softly ****

No comments: