Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thailand "Backpacking" Trip

Oh I can't wait for next year!!! I will be finally graduating and will be taking the opportunity to go on my well deserved holiday :)

July - August (1 month) - Will be flying to NZ to meet my darling and then traveling down to the South Island visiting Lisa and baby! *Hope Carol will be able to join me then we shall have a road trip all over NZ :)

 
September 6 - 13 - Me and my bunch of girlfriends from school days would be going on a backpacking trip to Thailand. Not literally backpacking but will be traveling to a few places in Thailand. Our plan for now is to take a train all the way to Hat Yai and stay for a few days then head on to Bangkok via train or bus. From there we would be using Bangkok as a hub and take day tours to Ayutthaya (Ancient City), Kanchanaburi (Border to Myanmar) and etc. I would love to go to the beaches as well :) The real reason why we wanted to take the train to Thailand is because it's an experience we would never do once we start working and why not? I think it would be so much fun. I seriously can't wait :) We knew we would be shopping loads so we decided to fly back via Air Asia. It was really timely for Air Asia to have their annual RM0 fare tickets...We managed to get Bangkok-KL (One way ticket) for only RM156. Oh happiness :) Thanks to Carol and Ita!


Next year seems like a long time more but before I can go on any holiday, will need to start mugging on my books and pass the exams first :(


I miss you so much that I can literally cry *sobz sobz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So its' all decided la.. Vera? I'll just bring my ass and my backpack. Chill la girl.. will discuss on where to go la.. apa la lu.. chill chill..

vera said...

No La...this was before we discussed the other day. I told you guys this is where I wanna go.. the rest you guys can decide la!!!