Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crappy bus service

-16th October 2008
-Thursday
-11.22pm

Exhausted from such a tiring day. Today got really cheated by this stupid bus company named METRO bus. It all started when I decided to take the metro bus to college instead of my usual Rapid KL bus as I was catching the bus from Curve instead of 1U.
First event that shocked me was when I told the bus conductor my destination was KL central , immediately he said RM2.50. I was really shocked. The usual Rapid KL bus only charges RM2.00 for a whole day pass where else Metro's ticket is only Valid for a single trip. Nonetheless, I paid for the ticket without even trying to argue with him. No wonder Metro does not have as many passengers as compared to Rapid KL. Secondly,
on the way towards KL central, I over heard the bus conductor telling another passenger something like that they would bypass KL central's stop all together as it is very jammed during that hour. Next I knew, they took a short cut and stopped at Pasar Seni. I was so mad. Now, they charged me RM2.50 for going to Kl central and instead I had to go down at Pasar Seni and take a LRT to Kl central that cost me RM 1.00. All the hassle and instead of spending the usual RM 2.00 for transportation a day, I ended up spending RM 3.50 to go to college and another RM 2.10 to go home to Kelana Jaya as I was meeting my dad there.
Regarding Metro bus, I was furious. The promised destination was KL central and they dropped me off at Pasar Seni and I paid RM 2.50. That is really a breached of contract. How can they just tell the passengers that just because its jam so they would bypass that stop. They can't just act according to their wimps and fancy. I almost told the conductor off but because I was already running late I gave that a miss. So unreliable. Actually, before I even boarded the bus, I gave a thought whether I wanted to that the risk of taking Metro since they are so not reliable but like I because I was running late and afraid that the Rapid Bus would take some time thats why I took the risk...Never again....
For those who always takes METRO, I suggest you take Rapid KL in future as Metro is not only unreliable but they CHEATED me!!!! I feel so cheated!! Cheh.....

No comments: