Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shit happenssss....

-17 November 2008
-Monday
- 11.58 pm

When shit happens, no matter how and what we try to untangle the mess, it can never work so easily. As for me, I will take days, weeks, months before I eventually figure what I should do to clear this off my mind. I feel lousy, I feel happy, I feel excited, I feel down, I feel confused......
When I think about it, I feel happy, there is this glow in my face but deep down I doubt myself now. I'm unsure about everything I've plan. I never thought such a thing could happen to me. However, part me of never regretted it.
I can't stop thinking bout it till today. I wake up I ponder about it. I start to think maybe I shouldn't had done it or maybe I should have....I can only say that since stuff happened, we can only make the best out of it now. :)
Conclusion, at least for a moment, I felt different and had that tinge of happiness.
A burden is off my shoulder now....sigh of relieve!!!
LIFE still has to go on. It's difficult but I will pass it with flying colours

Ps: For those who loves watching Gossip Girl, FYI I love Dan Humphrey and Serena...
Certainly can't stand Chuck Bass..:)

No comments: