Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lousy moments......

-19 November 2008
-Wednesday
-12.40 am

I'm still feeling lousy but of course much better compared to few days back.
Arggggg....how does one get rid of those kinda feelings inside? For sure I know I will never be able to get rid of it 100%. I just feel like chilling at home not doing anything. Lie in the whole day and laze at home. Unfortunately, I can't. Morning need to work then head off for dinner with Virata and gang at Cheras. It's gonna be another long and tiring day....:)
December isn't far off...finally my flight tickets are settled. The thing is I'm flying with Qantas and need to board the plane from Singapore and transit at Melbourne for freaking 10 hours then head off to Auckland. I'm still contemplating if I should actually get out of Melbourne Airport for some sight-seeing...hmmmmm? James-Auckland-Christchurch dieing to see you...Xoxox...
My name...Vera Tay if you say it fast it does sound like Virata actually.
Went clubbing last Sat at this superb club call twenty.one and Virata's friends were like ohh so finally we get to meet the girl who shares the same name as Virata.. *watever*

No comments: