Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sluggish & Lazy days

-14th October 2008
-Tuesday
-11.56 am

It's Tuesday & I feel so Saturdayish. Perhaps after taken a rest on Sunday and Monday, this is what happens. Feeling all lazy and dread the thought of going to college for Land and Trust tutorial and then Trust lectures. I have totally full schedule on Tuesdays which starts from 2.15pm to 3.45pm for Land tutorial, 4.00pm to 5.30pm for Trust tutorial, break 1 hour and finally 6.30pm to 9.30pm Trust lectures. What a tiring day ahead! Sigh.....
Just something happy to share. Just confirmed that instead of only going to Auckland,NZ to visit James, we've also planned to celebrate new years at Christchurch.
Well, since my best friends cousin lives over there, they actually invited us to visit the newly wed couple. I just can't wait. At first, I thought I would only be stuck in Auckland, North Island but now my dreams have come true and we will be able to fly in to the South Island as well. Eager for shopping, sigh-seeing, touring and of course spending Christmas and new years with my dear.
Of course before all this, lots of lectures and tutorials to overcome. I'm sure I can do it. Sometimes, just wish I had Hiro Nakamura's powers then I can bring myself to the future, make time go faster and even fly myself to NZ for free...haha.
I wouldn't need an air ticket of course...perhaps I need Mana too!!

No comments: