Friday, September 24, 2004

-Day 184 in Brazil-
-24-09-2004
-Friday
-11.26 am

Can´t believe that I turn 6 month here in Brazil and I just can´t believe that time just flies!!!! I was supposed to confirm my flight back to Malaysia yesterday but *sigh* my counselor forgot to give me the air ticket which he is keeping!!!!Anyway, I´m gonna do it after I blog!!!! I´m so happy because on my way back to Malaysia I´ll be stopping in Paris because my route goes to Paris and I´ll be meeting my Uncle there who is coming over from London. I´ll fly on the 10th March 2005 and reach Paris on the 11th and we´ll spend the weekend In Paris and go to London by the Eurostar train which goes under the English channel .Most probably I´ll spend a week there before I return to Paris to catch my return flight back to Malaysia.....So, ppl,my fans,my friends, my close ones....be prepared to see me back in Malaysia by the 20th or latest 21 March 2005...Can´t wait to see everyone back in Malaysia in one full piece!!!
Last Tuesday( 21 September 2004) , It was International Peace day and 12 of us Exchange students including me went for a Parade in the center of Sao Paulo......It was just awesome! All of us with our different flags from our own country just made the whole event more colourful and cheerful...I even met a famous Brazilian actor (Raul Cortez) who was giving a speech on the stage and all the exchange students just went crazy taking lots of pictures of him!!! He is currently acting in a Brazilian sop-opera which I never fail to watch every night....SENHORA DO DESTINO ......Finally, my ability to understand sop -operas are good enough..so I decided to watch it... It´s just excellent ! Anyway,where was I.....Ooooooo...okok I was until when those freaking students (Including me) all trying to get his pic..and after it was a parade of all different cultures in Brazil from Japan, China, Colombia, Peru,The Jews and etc.... Guess what? After the event...All of us decided to go to 25 de Março......A very popular and cheap place to shop for anything you want....like earrings,clothes,shoes and etc!!! Everyone bought lots of stuff including tons of pins which we found from a store that had all types of pins to hang on our blazer...GREAT! This weekend I am traveling again to Campos do Jordao .....a very posh part of Sao Paulo and the whole family is celebrating my host fathers birthday there....Can´t wait for tomorrow but before tomorrow comes., Afterwards I´ll be going for my host sisters University Party at 4 O´clock and I guess It will be so fun...This month is just full of activities and I hardly spend any weekend at home....There just has to be some kind of party or outing during the weekends...Hai!!!! *TIRING*...............


No comments: