Friday, September 10, 2004

-Day 169 in Brazil-
-Thursday
-09-09-2004
-4.41 pm

Hey.......its been like ages since I last blogged!!!!!! Internet went down and all because of me...I accidently deleted the Internet connection Icon and I had to *SURVIVE* without Internet for like 2 whole weeks!!!! It was really depressing!!!*Wink* After the terrible 2 weeks.....Finally the guy came to the house last Monday and downloaded the programme to the computer and *TAH DAH*.It´s back....it´s back.......it´s really back!!!!!I think I am really a Internet freak or rather a chatting freak!!!!*LOLZ* ......My bad...INTERNET QUEEN..kekekeke.Sometimes,I wonder.....after taking ages to blog,who really reads it?WHO REALLY READS MY BLOG????To those who are my so called my*PEMINAT SETIA* (FANS) ...like my dad,sis,Gerald,Andrew and Aaron..Thankyou so much for always dropping by! Guess what? I received a parcel from my dad yesterday sending me 30 pins and finally the most awaited MAGGI ASAM LAKSA Instant noodles from MALAYSIA...huhuhuh!!!!!!!My dad is also sending me some MILO ..........Gosh! Its been like 6 months since I last touched Milo and Maggi Asam Laksa!!!!!! It really feels like *Home Sweet Home * now.Thanks Dad....I love you!
Anyway, last Monday was Independence Day of Brazil and I actually wanted to go for the parade but suddenly this year they canceled it in my city and I really felt so disappointed.*Sob Sob*!!!!!! Finally, this Saturday I will be meeting all the new exchange students here in Sao Paulo and we´ll be having a Sao Paulo city tour.....I guess it will be so much fun!!!! I will be also spending a night in Emily´s house( USA)....and It will be a blast getting to hang out with other exchange students!!!!!!!!!!beijossssssssssss.
PS://Gatewayians.........miss you guys so much...*SWITCHFOOT* Rulzzzzzzzzz




No comments: