Saturday, September 18, 2004

-Day 177 in Brazil-
-17-09-2004
-Friday
-3.46pm

It´s been a wonderful yet depressing 6 months for me here in Brazil.....On one hand I miss my home so much but on the other hand I don't really feel like going home!!! Isn´t this just strange? I´ve just fallen in love with this awesome country and the my host family just treats me like their very own daughter.. How will be able to leave Brazil in a happy mood:( I still can vividly remember the day when I just arrived...I was thinking to myself ..one year such a long time but without knowing it 6 months has past and the remaining 6 months will soon past very quickly and *wink* I´ll be back home in Malaysia!!!!* SOB SOB*
Ok.......lets talk about something good now....Today,I just found out that there is another Malaysian gurl here in Brazil.!!!!!!!!!!* Happy* but she is staying in another state.We chatted on MSN and *wow* I just couldn´t believed it!!! We planned to meet next month in Falls do Iguaçu.Can´t wait till than...


No comments: