Thursday, August 26, 2004

-Day 154 in Brazil-
-25-08-2004
-Wednesday
-5.56 p.m.

I am really so sorry that I have not been blogging for agessssss now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s just that ever since I came back from my Nordeste trip........I have been so BUSY!!!!!As busy as a bee!!!!kekekkekee.I just came back from a 3 day trip to mosquesçu,interior Sao Paulo. It is about 2 hours drive from where I live. The whole purposed I was there was because of ÉRica!!!!!!!!She is going to Malaysia for exchange program and you know the best thing is she is going to Melaka and my dad will be her counselor. Wow!!!!!!That will be a blast when I get back.So,lets continue.....I leave my city on Saturday nite and I only came back yesterday evening.Mogiguaçu was just awesome......I went out with Brittany(Exchange student from USA) and Alexandra(Exchange student from Poland) and we went round the city shopping,drinking Amazonian fruit juices and doing all sorts of crazy stuff.I even attended an Interact meeting and I had to give a talk about Malaysia and my experience as an interactor.....and guess what?Everything in Portuguese....I was *Nervous*!!!!!!!!!!Holding on to Brittany´s hand. :) But It was fine afterall...
Érika was so nice and I believed that she will like it there in Malaysia....Hopefully!!!!Her family especially her mom..........they were awesome ppl!!!!!!!!!Her mom gave me 2 blouses and other Brazilian stuff........It was just so nice of her.
Finally, It was the day for Érika to leave Brazil and so 5 of her friends,including me and her mother went to the airport to see her off.... As usual, normal things that happens in the airport when someone is leaving.It happened the same to me...........She cried,her mother cried,basically everyone cried. But I know for sure I will still see her back in Malaysia next year when I get back.....* Obviously* and it will definitely be a blast *Ya*.So, back in Guarulhos.....a big city,noisy,lots of cars and everyone is just busy working non-stop.......hai!!!!!What to do......life still has to go on and I can´t wait for my next BIG event......*LINKIN PARK CONCERT* on 11th September 2004 in Sao Paulo.Some ppl told me its a bad day because of the 9/11 incident but well who cares.....Its LINKIN PARK man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess my life here in Brazil will become busier than 5 months ago because now its just the beginnning and its the peak!!!!!!!Sometimes I just feel like packing my bag and just fly home but well I just have to relax and enjoy myself here and don´t think too much.Having a bad headache now so I better end it now........Enjoy and tchau.Beijossssssssssss



No comments: