Wednesday, August 18, 2004

-Day 146 in Brazil-
-17-08-2004
-Tuesday
-4.27 p.m

Well......I skipped school yesterday because it was my host mothers birthday and the only time she had time to celebrate was in the morning before she went to work and university at night.Guess what? She turned 28 years old yesterday........I gave her 1 of our kelantan batik which she can make into a sarung kebaya......She was so happy!!!!:)So, as usual I wason9 the whole afternoon chatting,writing my Rotary report and of course uploading new pics into my fotolog.Today..........back to school again!!!!!! We were having our monthly test and I was really bored to tears!!!!So,guess what? I ended up writting a Malay poem.My passion for writing poems and songs really keeps me busy in school when I have just nothing to do.Ok!!!!The poem is here,plz enjoy:

Puisi Cinta

Cinta yang aku melalui ni,
bukan mudah tapi amat sukar,
selama ni aku menyimpan dalam hati,
perasaan yang amat menyentuh jiwa ni.
Saya ingin melafazkan cintaku,
tapi sering dihantui perasaan ketakutan.

Apa ketakutannya?
mungkin cintaku tidak dibalas,
perasaan malu bila cinta ditolak.
Oh..............Apakah cinta?
Mengapakah kita harus melalui semua ni?
Kesengsaraan jiwa sering menghantuiku,
Kesakitan di hati bukannya orang tahu.

Tapi di akhir duniaku,
Walaupun apa terjadi padaku,
ia adalah berbaloi,
kerana kamu adalah cahaya hidupku dan,
saya tetap akan mencintai mu untuk selama-lamanya.

By:Vera Tay

Ok......so this was the poem I wrote! What do u ppl think?I know my Malay has deteorated and this was the best I could do.Hope you ppl liked it:))))))

No comments: