Tuesday, August 03, 2004

-Day 130 in Brazil-
-02-08-2004
-Monday
-10.40 p.m

Finally....I´m back from my Northeast trip!!!!!*Home Sweet home*......I really had a blasting time over there with all the other exchange students!
Never did I think that parting was so painful until the day when we all had to leave...The atmosphere was really filled with emo...and practically everyone including myself was crying.I just could not control myself...Anyway,here I am back in Sao Paulo and to my surprise guess who called?It was Amirul.As soon as I got back from my trip yesterday,I received a phone call from him!!!!!To my biggest surprise he is still here in Brazil and I really can´t believe it....Anyway, we went out today to the mall for lunch and later went shopping for a jacket for myself..I ended up buying a very Beautiful brown winter jacket..thanks to Amirul´s help in choosing for me!I must say that as for a guy he has not bad a taste for womens´clothing....Soon after we leave for Guarulhos centro to look for cap that he was looking for...After walking for ages finally I found one that was just awesome and he just bought it of the shelve just like that!!!Went for a drink at some place that he recommended and we talked so much that I did not realize that it was almost 7 pm already.....It´s still like a dream to me...Amirul still here and meeting him again!!!I´m just too happy...beyond words to describe!!!!
Anyway.....he is going back to Malaysia tomorrow nite and I still have the whole day to spend with him at least....I will write more about my trip tomorrow k?I am kinda sleppy now..Tchau!!!!!Beijosssss

No comments: