Sunday, October 03, 2010

Cheat my feelings

I've recently come to realize that you can never put your hopes and expectation on someone so much becasue there will come a time that you will feel disappointed if that expectation is not met. We can only trust in God because our heavenly father will never ever fail us..Just believe and pray!

It's been a week that I'm feeling down. I know I should never let my emotions be affected by others and yet this is happening to me becasue it really matters to me esp when it has got to do with someone you love and care very much for. You asked me to understand and think about your feelings. I'm proud to say that I've changed alot and been more understanding and considerate. Since you wished for me to see things from your point of view, have you ever thought about my feelings? I'm all alone here without you. I only asked for you to call me or the very least text me once in a day. I think it is only fair we make compromises. Don't you think it's fair? I've gone through alot lately and been thinking hard about our relationship. If you can't even give me 5 minutes of your time in a day, then do you even have the time to spend the rest of your life with me?

I'm a girl, I'm a beautiful one, I'm smart, I'm funny, I'm loving and most of all I'm your gf. I'm nothing close to being irritating, disturbing or a bugging gf . If you see or feel this as who I am then you don't know how to appreciate me for who I am. No one loves you more than I do..*exclusion clause..your MUM, DAD & GOD*. All I'm asking is to treat me better, with respect and love. I just need reassurances from you. It makes a different because you are so far away. I only want you to have some form of communication with me. Don't forget, my only way of communication with you is by phone. I can't swim or fly to NZ anytime to see you. My way of "lepas rindu" is to only talk to YOU and when I say YOU means a proper reciprocal conversation. Not just you listening to me talk. At times, It's nice to have someone be concern and ask how was my day and just to see how I am...It would be nice:)

No comments: