Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The little black dress

I bought a dress!!!! A black one to say. I'm never a black person...I've always bought clothes in other colours and not black! I was at little black book, Hartamas and came across a black dress and the design was superb. It is seldom that you come across an empire line little black dress nowadays. I loved it so much but I didn't have black in mind. I immediately asked the salesgirl if she had some other colour other than black..sadly I was so disappointed when she said NO! Nevertheless, I tried on the dress. Syazmeen was quite insistent that I buy the dress as it really fitted me nicely. Wow!!! I can't believe I could fit into an M size....*grinning*. Thanks to the diet :) However, I'm still not too happy bout my *Butt*. More exercise needed but I think it will be quite hard to have a smaller butt as I come from a family of big butt and big thighs genes. The price wasn't that bad. It was reasonable..only RM39.90.


The rest is history. I finally bought the dress. You know the saying that every girls closet has to have a black dress? I actually do own a black dress but it's a long one so I decided why not just get a knee lenght black dress this time...Yeah!!! I got a dress to wear for the PRCAM dinner at MO :)

No comments: