Tuesday, August 21, 2007

*A new beginning*

-21-08-2007
-Tuesday
-3.18pm

Life is such an unpredictable event in the chapter of our daily lives. Things come and go and sometimes we don't even know what might happen next. Our ignorance tends to lead us to our fall and unpredictable things naturally turns to become predictable events. 2 weeks back, I suffered a terrible breakup but yet he patched things back and asked me to give him another chance. Actually we both agreed to work and talk things out in future. Deep down during our talk, I was willing to let everything go and let him make the decision. Suddenly I was having all sorts of feelings eg: fear, disappointment, hurt, angry, sad....generally I was having mix feelings. On one hand, I wasn't willing to let him go but on the other hand, I was afraid of getting hurt again. Promises aren't promises that I used to know anymore. Promises can be broken and all we have to say is a SORRY!
Anyway, for us it's a new beginning, a new love life and a new hair cut for me :) When I had long hair, I always wanted to perm and dye my hair but in the end, I got bored waiting and decided to just cut it off. I got a Rihanna look alike bob hairstyle...the most in hairstyle at the moment. Dyed my hair but didn't come out the way I wanted it to be so I guess the coming month I'll dye once again and this time highlight it also.*grinz* Some people say I look like a young school girl:( but some say I look fresh and nice. I just wanted a changed. That's all!

No comments: