Monday, January 14, 2013

What were we trying to do? I totally have no memory...

My lovely lovely gorgeous girls...muaaaaa

Self praise is no praise but I look amazing in this pic..LOL!


Drunken much? Just full of character :)

Brazilian BBQ King...Caio we will miss ya so much. Perhaps a trip to Papua New Guinea for a visit!!

 
Simply love this pic! Amanda you are gorgeous :)

Asnie, you are amazing and I love ya xx




There's always a plus point for being gorgeous! Met some Polish tourists last night at La Boca and we were the centre of attention :) Oh not to forget free round of Tequila Shots from them :) ....wait there's more....La Boca also gave us free rounds of Caipirinha shots and Brazilian Flag shots!!!!



Last night was just awesome! Who says girls can't have fun without the guys....xxx



I have the most amazing girls around and I'm so so blessed and I love you all very much!! xx

No comments: