Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Screw you


I was naive! What made me think I was wise and that you were the one for me! I was so sure~~


The most upsetting thing is I didn't even get the truth from you for breaking up with me..You created some lie that you wanted to concentrate on studies. What utter bullshit! Here you breakup with me there you are out with some China Bitch!!!!


I guess some things in life are just best left unknown! However, I tend to wonder at times what happened and what went wrong?


To whom it may concern, he is not who you think he is! He is a conman and he is the world's best liar ever! At times I pity you for dating him and not knowing the truth about this guy you are going out with. He is only dating you for one reason but of course you are too naive to know that or to believe it. But of course as the saying goes, "even ugly people need people to love" or "there's always a person made for another". I can only watch from a far the disaster and the suffering you may suffer and go through in the future. My sincere sympathies are with you.


I'm so happy I am finally free from you. You have no idea how that feels. As of 2013, as someone told me this" You are so much brighter and cheerful these days"...YES I am :)


May this year be a year of maturity, growth and also happiness! I know I have a long journey and bright road ahead of me and I'm so looking forward to it. I love my job so much and can't wait for USA in July!!! SF, LV and TN awaits me <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">


Day 1 of not texting........ACHIEVED!!! Woohooo....The ball is in my court now! Ok ok let's not get ahead of myself. This is only day 1....let's see about tmr!



Quote of the year: Love is Messy.......
 Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!


 



No comments: