Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's time

I've never been so sure about something / someone in my whole life....oh well look how that turned out!!! 6 years with the same guy, 6 years of love, care and sacrifice and yet he still screwed me over!




My motto in life now is you can never be so sure about something unless you wanna get hurt!




Life is somewhat unpredictable and when you look at the far horizon, you know it can never stay orange forever the way we want it. That being said, tho it can be unpredictable, we are the maker of our own happiness. We choose and decide on things that will make us gay. There are just certain decisions in life that we have to make even though it might be tough and deep down you are afraid of the outcome.



I'm a somewhat different now compared to 7 years ago. I'm so much stronger, confident and I speak my mind whenever I want to. I'm not the girl take will be taken for granted anymore and will take shit for no reason. So this is me and who I am...take it or leave it!




If only you knew........

No comments: