Thursday, December 27, 2012

Imma lucky girl

The Crazies!


The alcoholics!!
What would I do without you both?


 Pin, you are like a sister I never had. Thank you for always being there through out my ups and downs. In so many words....you know how I feel and I truly appreciate this friendship very much. The year has been a great one and without you in it I wouldn't have as much fun and not forgetting for introducing many awesome friends along the way ie: Zack! You are the best!!!! I cannot imagine not having you in my life... 3 years of awesome friendship and many more to come.. Love you always xoxo


I owe it to Pin for introducing such an awesome friend like you, Zack! Though we've only known each other for just over 4 months, it feels like I've known you forever. You make a very good friend and I'm lucky to have gotten to know you. In so many words, thanks for always listening to my crap and being there whenever I need you be it 2am or 5am. You are like the best guy good friend I ever had and just like Pin I cannot imagine my life without your presence in it. Well, proly just no drunk text, alcohol and holiday pics :p



In a nut shell, I'm blessed to have you both in my life! I'm grateful for all these wonderful friendships and I love you both very much. Thank you God for giving me these two wonderful people to bring much happiness, love and joy into my life.


xoxo

No comments: