Monday, April 25, 2011

Iphones, exams & sheeps....

I'm kinda stressed up thinking why am I not stress at all for this coming exams? Is it because I've done this crap for the past 4 years and we are just immune to the feeling of anxiety or is it because I have quite many days in between papers to study??


Arggggg.....Stress tak habis-habis!!! Left only 16 days to exams!!!


Watched Red Riding Hood, Source code & World Invasion Battle Los Angeles recently!! All good except red riding hood which was predictable as the director is the same as Twilight. the wolfe in the show is human by day and wolfe by night...this is so Jacob (OMG)!!!


I just turned 25 last week!!! I'm freaking out at the fact I'm a quarter of a century. I feel very much ready to have kids..such weird feeling. Guess it's the hormones playing up! Yes it's true I can't wait to be a mummy. By just looking at Marc's pictures every day makes me smile so I think it's time J makes his move *wink*

Till then...EXAMS!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also have usually purchased the very same school supplies for property as I buy for school. Crayons, glue sticks, markers, pencils and so forth. . That hasn't changed at all. In fact even before they ever went to school I constantly hit the "back to school sales" to stock up on these issues for the year. And I bet homeschooling households even need to have Far more..
pick the thing prior to the concept went throughout the sale. Uggs Boots SaleIt necessary to know the actual contents of your personal wardrobe, elizabeth. g. That uggs greater crochet ugg boot types with regards to let us talk about in the a lot more advanced than one more uggs. They want obtained top rated of the in the preset backed foundation rather of the whole component to larger. Considerably like the suede spot for any greater high heel in the trainer, your personal patched as soon as more foundation is made [url=http://www.dalinsell.co.uk/]ugg Boots sale[/url]
for add proof.
Included in "Backpacker's" Fall/Winter Gear Guide 2009, the Kamik Snowpass is an insulated winter boot that scored effectively in testing. The magazine's testers reported that it kept them warm and [url=http://www.mpboots.co.uk/]cheap ugg Boots[/url]
dry in anything from ice to slush. The Snowpass boots function suede and nylon uppers and 400B Thinsulate Ultra insulation.
In the 1960s Australian surfers would put on ugg boots to warm their feet right after coming in from riding the waves, and people in Australia would typically wear these boots about the residence in the course of the mild winters. Because then uggs www.dalinsell.co.uk
have triggered a uggs on sale craze about the world, proving to be a hit in cold and warm countries alike. With the warm and comfortable feeling, Until now, ugg boots continue to stand their ground as one particular of the trendiest statement pieces in today's globe of fashion..