Friday, January 30, 2009

Hot & Cold

-30th January 2008
-Friday
-3.12 am

I was inspired to write this poem when i sms-ed to a friend that really means a lot to me although we knew each other recently. She gives me the feelings inside that just spark my desire to write. I can't describe the feelings that came over me. So, i released them and express myself in this poem...

Blush...
You always make me blush
The tingling sensation that flows throughout my cheeks
As you flatter me with the sweet words you speak

Gasp...
Your touch; your embrace
They send goose bumps down my spine
So chilling it makes it hard to breathe

Love...
The love you express to me
And all the love that you give to me
I know now what I live for

To feel you
To hold you
To kiss your lips and
To try my best to reach your soul

Never wanting to be away from you
To let go of your body
To let your hand separate from my grasp
How I long to have you by my side

These are the moments
When time should have no existence
Where it should never end and
Bring to reality you have to leave

Please don't leave...

A warm kiss goodbye
A cool spring breeze
A tear from my eye
The time has come that I must leave

So alone now
I know I'm still in your heart
"Only a phone call away" I say to myself
To ease the loneliness I feel

You complete me
You make me whole
You're my other half
You're the happiness I've waited for

You chase away my cloudy days
You put a twinkle in my darkest nights
All these days I've spent with you
I still don't know how to express the
emotions I feel

The only words that come to mind
Are words so commonly used
I want them to be unique
To release everything I feel

To me, they aren't enough
But yet, they'll have to do...

by James Tan


J doesn't do this kinda lovey dovey romantic stuff for me anymore :( No more loving smses or messages. After 6 months of the relationship guys usually change. Time flies, it's been 3 years and 4 months and we are still standing strong in this relationship. As J said, all we need is faith..yes faith! However, sometimes the distance is really killing me inside. So, whatever...one thing I would dearly wish for is for time to go back to 3 years and 4 months ago :)





Thanks baby for getting the DKNY perfume and the Ipod touch as my Christmas Pressie. Not forgetting the NZD 500 gift voucher from Max to spend. Love you lots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muakz muakz... Manja u when i'm back lar.... Always manja u on phone never complain also de :P

Joanne said...

Wah, my 'baby' sister uses a better perfume than I do, has a more canggih phone than me and more shopping money than I could ever have.

Your baby manja you terukla!