Wednesday, November 02, 2005

That's just the way of life.....

s-2nd November 2005
-Thursday
-11.32 pm

Day in day out I've been just pottering round the house doing nothing! Sigh...so bored ar! Damn, I'm in Kl now!! Shouldn't it be more fun than to be in Melaka? Wow, those shopping, yummy food, nice places, meeting up with friends...etc. Shouldn't it be fun and entertaining? I used to think so too till I actually found somethin more worthy of my time in Melaka! Somethin that made me realize that ermm...well, Melaka isn't a bad place to live in after all..hahahha! Worst thing of all is I'm so sick now...wish I could hug and cuddle someone to sleep *winkz*. After Raya holidays, I still have to go back to school for 3 days and damn it...ppl are all enjoying their holidays already but ME? I still have to suffer 3 more days.Sigh! Wish life could be just so much easier..No Stress and No worries!! Wish someone could just kidnap me and never return me home..sobz sobz!!! Wanna run away from real life or rather i would say dissapear from this terrible world!! Being sick is no joke esp. when someone else has to share ur pain and fall sick as well too.. Feel so bad bout everything that happened yesterday...I'm so sorry!! Hope you forgive me!
Missing everyone back in Melaka..Take care friends! Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*winkz* yeah i feel how u felt. *huggies*