Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bored to tears!!!

-12th November 2005-
-Saturday
-6.47 pm

Nothing much to say except that today has a been a terrible and horrible day!! The holidays started today but well it still doesn't seem like any holiday mood to me! It's Saturday and I'm doing nothing except been on9 the whole day doing lame and stupid stuff. I'm just so bored....argggggghhhh! People alwiz say, you don't alwiz get what you want. This is how I'm feeling exactly right now. I'm 19 going on 20 and sometimes ppl especially my dada still treats me as if I'm still some small girl! Parents sometimes should learn how to let go or loosen up abit in their relationship with their children. I just donno...I'm just feelin very moody currently and wish i could just talk and be with someone *winkz*! I need a person to talk to and where are you?????? Is as though my world has just fallen apart. My broad smile on my face doesn't alwiz mean I'm ok you know? So don't judge a book by it's cover. I may be happy but under my skin ......sigh!!! Life can be difficult at times!

No comments: