Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year - 2014

 Wrote this on fb so I thought I'd share it here!

Looking back at all that 2013 has given me.... I can only say that it was truly an awesome awesome year that even words cannot describe how great it was! Tho at times it was challenging but overall it was a good year!! I sincerely thank the good Lord for all that I have today!

2013 gave me the opportunity to be promoted at work. All the hard work paid off and I'm truly blessed to have such awesome colleagues and bosses to back me at work.. Go Go Definers!!!

2013 introduced me to few wonderful people in my life that I did not even envision that would change my life these much and become so important to me! To Robin Luke Thomas,and Aben Samuel, thank you for staying in my life and being there for me throughout all my ups and down. You guys rock my world totally!

2013 blessed me with such an agel of a friend and an awesome travel partner to US! We might not have agreed on certain things but overall it was an incredible trip! Amanda sweetie...remember how we got close 1 year ago during New Year's eve party? Happy 1 year friendship anniversary ♥♥

2013 has also shown me an ever supporting & loving family and friends! Special shout out to Pin Tan, Zack Flippin and Mellissa Lee for sticking by me, my crazy self, my emotional moments and my stalking ways!! Lol.. I would have totally drown and gone insane if not for you guys that are always there listening to my rants and also putting up with my funny idiosyncrasies! Heart you all very much!! Best besties ever ♥♥

and to all friends and family not mentioned above, I am truly grateful for your friendship and how you have touched and blessed my life! I'm sure yall know who you are

2013 is ending today but fear not, let us go and make better and greater memories in 2014. I truly believe it will be an even better year!! I have no doubt!

Happy New Year everyone ♥♥♥



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I had a quiet new year but it's not where or how we do it but who you do it with!!! It was a nice dinner with Pin & Katelyn and watching the fireworks at KLCC!!! To top the cherry of the night... I received a viber phone call from the other bestie all the way from US to wish me Happy New Year!! The year couldn't end any better :) I'm so grateful I have these people that hearts me lots!!


I simply can't wait for the adventures that awaits me in 2014 :)))

 

No comments: