Monday, July 29, 2013

Post holiday blues

-To Travel is to Live-

Traveling is like an addiction to me. It's like a cure to all sadness in the world.


Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer...*so true*


Anyways, I have a bunch of pictures from my recent  US trip but I would like to share a few which would probably sum up my whole 2 weeks adventure. It was swell and wicked!


Met up with good friends, made new ones and also probably found my true self along the way.


Soldier boy goes  - "Ms. Tay, are you doing alright?" every single time I put my glass down. We were bushwacked, fireballed and etc. What a night!  

Santa Monica Pier - reminds me of Private Practice

My poor Elvis all chained up along Broadway in Nashville
Gorgeous Belagio in Las Vegas all lit up at night!
Hollywood Walk of Fame with Tim Mcgraw
More wine please! Best tour ever to Napa Wine Valley
Another past time activity which all Americans go to - Baseball game!
My dearest dearest friends since we were standard 1

Perfect sum up of the epic trip!

No comments: