Monday, March 25, 2013

Auckland

Why I stop blogging about NZ / Auckland anymore is because perhaps there are just some memories of that place that can never be forgotten! Some of it just too painful! Don't get me wrong I love NZ and Auckland has literally become my 3rd home away from home after Brazil but sometimes I try to block all the memories I had there in order to be less hurt. Maybe it's about time I create some new memories of NZ. Doing the things I've always wanted to do ie: Bungy jumping, Sky diving etc.


I wanna visit places I've never been too ie: Wellington, Rotorua, Napier, Tauranga, Paihia, 99 mile beach, Whangarei etc.


At times I feel like I've wasted all my trips because I never really made good use of it. I guess I could be the champion visitor of all malls in Auckland? I've been to Sylvia Park, Westfield Manukau, Dressmart Onehunga, Albany Town Centre, Westfield Albany, Westgate Mall, Britomart, Newmarket, Takapuna....Wow seems like a lot! 


I've visited NZ 4 times now and I still find myself falling in love with that place over and over again every time I'm there.

Maybe I'll blog about my favourite places and restaurants that I've been...

Favourite chill out restaurant - Goode Brothers (Botany Town Centre, Auckland)
Favourite Brazilian restaurant - Wild Fire (Viaduct Harbour. The one in Takapuna really sux bigtime)
Favourite Ribs - Hell's Pizza
Favourite Pancake - Capers restaurant (Dunedin)
Favourite SteakHouse - Broncos Steak House (Manukau, Auckland)
Favourite Redneck-ish restaurant - Lone Star Restaurant
Favourite Brewery - Speight's
Favourite Burger - Fergburger (Queenstown)


Favourite Look out point - One Tree Hill (Auckland)
Favourite lake - Lake Tekapo
Favourite view - Milford Sound
Favourite Historical building - Dunedin Railway Station


Lisa, I know I promised you to return to NZ this year! We will see ok? Gahhh I need a sponsored trip!


Missing Marc too much

 
xoxo

 

 

No comments: